Sunday, October 12, 2014

autumn on the creeper trail

When you try to control everything, you enjoy nothing. Sometimes you just need to relax, breathe, let go and live in the moment. 
--Unknown.

Above: The rain didn't stop people from enjoying autumn on the Virginia Creeper Trail. :) Leaves are near peak in the Mount Rogers/Grayson Highlands area. I'll be posting more pics of my trip this week.

Here's a somewhat grainy and shaky 'hyperlapse' I took of driving through the Mt. Rogers Recreation Area. What a fun app! Hard to believe, but I was driving slowly (and yes, mom, safely) -- the app speeds everything up and stabilizes the final video as well. You can see that fall is progressing very nicely in southwest Virginia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and joining in the discussion on Appalachian Treks! Your comment will be sent to me to be approved. Sorry for this added step, but it is necessary to avoid spam. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!